Full benefits and exclusions can be found in your policy documents and on our website.
It is important that you review all documents, terms and conditions as well as each traveller’s personal information. That includes medical conditions and the cover provided.
If there are any changes to your personal details, health or travel requirements during the lifetime of your policy, you must tell us as soon as you can. Any incorrect information or undeclared conditions may invalidate this policy
Any changes to your policy may incur an additional premium or admin fee.
All of our policies offer a 14 day cooling off period. If you change your mind within 14 days we’ll refund the full price, just as long as nobody has travelled or plans on making a claim.
Your payment will show on your bank statement as Staysure Expat.
You will find details of our complaints procedure in your policy document.
We are remunerated by commission for the arrangement, service and renewal of your insurance policy.
1. Vouchers may be used to buy any new Single Trip or Annual Multi-Trip Staysure Expat Travel Insurance policy.
2. Vouchers may be used for full or part payment of a new travel insurance policy.
3. If your voucher value exceeds the cost of your new policy, any remaining credit will be saved on your Staysure Expat account and may be redeemed at a later date.
4. Voucher is not refundable if lost or stolen.
5. Vouchers are not transferable and may not be sold on.
6. Vouchers are the property of Staysure Expat Travel Insurance and have no cash value.
7. If a cancellation voucher has been issued but not used prior to the expiry of your voucher (36 months), we will apply an administration and maintenance fee which may be up to, but not exceeding the value of the voucher.
1. Percentage discounts (eg. 5%, 10% etc) and cashback offers are available to customers who purchase a policy, as stated on promotional material.
2. Discounts and offers only apply to the base premium of your travel insurance quote and do not apply to any medical screening costs or optional extras, where relevant.
3. Discounts and offers advertised on staysure.com are not valid to use on staysure.co.uk.
4. Policies can be purchased over the phone or online at staysure.com.
5. To qualify for the relevant discount, customers must quote the campaign code at time of purchase.
6. Customers must refer to the promotional material for minimum spend, if applicable.
7. Customers must refer to the promotional material for qualifying dates, if applicable.
8. The discount value is as stated on relevant promotional material.
9. Staysure reserves the right to change the offer at any time.
10. No cash alternative will be given.
11. The offer cannot be redeemed against existing policies.
12. The discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
13. Using a discount offer in conjunction with third-party cashback requests will result in a cashback decline.
14. Any cashback requests or disputes can only be dealt with by the third-party that you have requested cashback from and not directly with Staysure Expat.
15. Staysure Expat reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Staysure Expat may also create rules which apply to a specific promotion only. If we do this we will publish the amended rules and/or specific rules on the relevant promotional material or webpage.
16. Our promotions are administered by Howserv Limited which is registered in England and Wales 03882026 and registered office is Britannia House, 3-5 Rushmills Business Park, Bedford Road, Northampton, NN4 7YB. Howserv Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 599282.
Our promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with the brand/prize(s) unless otherwise stated.