Full benefits and exclusions can be found in your policy documents and on our website.
When you receive your documents and terms and conditions from us, it’s important that you check all of these, and each traveller’s personal information including medical conditions and the cover provided. Any incorrect information or undeclared conditions may invalidate this policy and any claims may be declined.
From now until the end of your policy, should any information i.e health details, personal data and travel requirements change for anyone named on the policy. You must tell us as soon as you can, as any incorrect information or undeclared conditions may invalidate this policy.
Any changes to your policy may incur and additional premium.
All of our policies offer a 14 day cooling off period. If you change your mind, as long as nobody on the policy has travelled or made a claim, we’ll refund the full price.
Your payment will show on your bank statement as Staysure Expat.
You will find details of our complaints procedure in your policy document.
We are remunerated by commission for the arrangement, service and renewal of your insurance policy.
Vouchers Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers may be used to purchase any new Single Trip or Annual Multi-Trip Staysure Expat Travel Insurance policy.
- Vouchers may be used for full or part payment of a new travel insurance policy.
- If your voucher value exceeds the cost of your new policy, any remaining credit will be saved on your Staysure Expat account and may be redeemed at a later date.
- Voucher is not refundable if lost or stolen.
- Vouchers are not transferable and may not be sold on.
- Vouchers are the property of Staysure Expat Travel Insurance and have no cash value.
- If a cancellation voucher has been issued but not used prior to the expiry of your voucher (36 months), we will apply an administration and maintenance fee which may be up to, but not exceeding the value of the voucher.
Discounts, Vouchers & Offers
- Percentage discounts (eg. 5%, 10% etc) and cashback offers are available to customers who purchase a policy, as stated on promotional material.
- Discounts and offers only apply to the base premium of your travel insurance quote and do not apply to any medical screening costs or optional extras, where relevant.
- Discounts and offers advertised on staysure.com are not valid to use on Staysure.co.uk Travel Insurance or Golf Insurance.
- Policies can be purchased over the phone or online at staysure.co.uk.
- To qualify for the relevant discount, customers must quote the campaign code at time of purchase.
- Customers must refer to the promotional material for minimum spend, if applicable.
- Customers must refer to the promotional material for qualifying dates, if applicable.
- The discount value is as stated on relevant promotional material.
- Staysure reserves the right to change the offer at any time.
- No cash alternative will be given.
- The offer cannot be redeemed against existing policies.
- The discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Using a discount offer in conjunction with third-party cashback requests will result in a cashback decline.
- Staysure reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Staysure may also create rules which apply to a specific promotion only. If we do this we will publish the amended rules and/or specific rules on the relevant promotional material or webpage.
- Our promotions are administered by Howserv Limited which is registered in England and Wales 03882026 and registered office is Britannia House, 3-5 Rushmills Business Park, Bedford Road, Northampton, NN4 7YB. Howserv Limited is authorised and regulated by the FCA FRN 599282.
Our promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with the brand/prize(s) unless otherwise stated.
- Any cashback requests or disputes can only be dealt with by the third-party that you have requested cashback from and not directly with Staysure.